Monday, August 17, 2015

REVIEW: NYX INTENSE BUTTER GLOSS

Spice Cake-Deep Plum
Funnel Delight-Hot Pink
Toasted Marshmallow-Mauve Purple
Chocolate Crepe-Deep Beige
Hello Guys!

I saw these lip glosses on Instagram and i just had to get some. I was super impressed. I was most interested in the shade Tres Leches which is a gorgeous pinky nude which i was quickly obsessed with and i still haven't been able to get my handson. I have been hunting these down for a few weeks and i was able to get my hands on four of the twelve colors available.

WHAT NYX SAYS: Smother your lips with a silky gloss bursting with color! Our Intense Butter Gloss has the same mouth-watering texture and scent of the original formula with even more color payoff in 12 new delectable shades.

DAZZLE BEAUTIE: I absolutely love this product. It's just like the NYX Butter glosses which were a smash hit but with a lot more pigment. The color payoff is amazing and it feels so soft on the lips.  These lip glosses are easy to apply, not patchy and are super long lasting. The colors are just super bright and gives off an amazing shine.You can definitely wear this alone as one swipe will color your lips even if they are super dark. It smells amazing and the packaging is very handy. Similar to the butter glosses but with a metallic screw cap top. It also doesn't hurt that the names are super cute too. LOL

I cannot say enough great things about these. I AM IN LOOOOOVE!!!!'They are all pretty and i cant wait to get Tres Leches(I'M A NUDE FREAK), Napoleon, Sorbet and Berry Strudel.

WHERE TO BUY: I got 3 of these from KONGA and Chocolate Crepe from ACCESSORIESNG.

PRICE: N2500

Thanks for Stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment