Wednesday, February 11, 2015

REVIEW: AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT SKIN BRIGHTENING SCRUB

Hi Guys,
My skin regimen is very important to me but sometimes i get lazy.I know i'm not the only one this happens to. Might be the products i use, or i have a cumbersome routine that i'm too tired to perform when i get back from work.

Up until recently, i was doing a very lenghty routine with more products than my face could handle daily. I got this aveeno brightening face scrub and i decided to give it a try.

WHAT AVEENO SAYS:Helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity to reveal brighter, more radiant skin.This daily scrub helps improve skin tone, texture and clarity. Its unique formula combines ACTIVE NATURALS® moisture-rich soy extract with microbeads to gently exfoliate while you cleanse, leaving your skin looking luminous. It’s also oil free, soap free, noncomedogenic, hypoallergenic and gentle enough for everyday use, even on sensitive skin.

DAZZLEBEAUTIE: This stuff is great. I have been using it for two months and i love how it feels on the skin. It has micro beads in it which helps with exfoliation and my face felt smoother. I have gotten through half of the tube and i must say my face looks great. I only use this and my clearasil face wash because i wanted to cut down on using so many products and not knowing what's working and whats causing my skin to go crazy. It doesn't feel harsh  on the skin too. Overall this is a nice product. I will keep using and will definitely repurchase. 

Anyone ever used this scrub or any product from Aveeno? I would like to explore.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is excellent i really like reading
    your posts. Stay up the great work! You realize, a lot of individuals are looking round for this information, you could help
    them greatly.

    My blog pro lean cleanse reviews

    ReplyDelete