Monday, January 19, 2015

REVIEW: MYMAKEUPNG LIP CANDY LIPSTICK IN DAZZLEBEAUTIE..Review,Photos,Swatches

Hi Guys!!
Hope you all had an awesome weekend! I've always dream't of owning a lipstick line. Be as it may, i haven't even gotten around to thinking of anything towards that yet. It has always been a dream of mine and hopefully one day i will make it a reality.

A while back, i was browsing through the Instagram pages of one of the leading online makeup brands in Nigeria MYMAKEUPNG and saw they had added some new colors to their lip candy line, This line boasts of some pretty and pigmented lipsticks with super catchy names. To my pleasant surprise, i saw they had named one of their lipsticks after my blog!! Boy was i excited!! I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and find out what color it was. I guess Tayo really knows me very well because the color represents me well. How super flattering!! Thanks T!

I have reviewed two lipsticks from this line before.To read a review and get some info on the lip candy line kindly click HERE

DAZZLEBEAUTIE: This lipstick is a bright almost neon fuschia pink. It is semi matte and can be blotted down to a matte finish if you like. I love how it brightens up the face and is super pigmented. Two clean swipes and you are good. The staying power is also awesome and it leaves a pretty little stain on the lips after wear. I love this lippie a lot...Its so special to me even though i didn't get to create it.

Thanks again MYMAKEUPNG!! It really put a smile on my face.Thanks for all the support too. It feels great to know that people really do acknowledge my blog!! Who is getting the lippie soon?I'd love to see how you wear it guys!!! heyyyyyyyy!!! :D

WHERE TO BUY:To purchase click here MYMAKEUPNG
PRICE: N1500

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww so nice of them!
    It looks lovely!...and girl!!! You are looking good!

    xoxo
    ChiChi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha. Everyone will love this color.it will look great on u. U should get it hun

      Delete